How Hypnotherapy can help you
- Have you been struggling to resolve a particular issue or problem?
- Do you feel you need motivation or direction to help you?
- Do you sometimes wonder why you do the things you do, or think the things you do?
- Do you feel you are not in control of your life?
- Would you like to find a complementary therapy that works seamlessly alongside conventional interventions?
- Would you like to banish limiting beliefs or negative thoughts that are holding you back?
- Would you like to use the power of your own inner resources to improve your life?
- Are you ready to make the change that will improve your health, wellbeing and general quality of life?
Then Hypnotherapy might be just what you are looking for.
Hypnotherapy has been around for thousands of years helping individuals manage issues and problems of mind, body and emotions. As a fully trained hypnotherapist I can gently guide you to a state of deep relaxation, which will allow you to access your unconscious mind and allow you to focus your attention on the areas that matter to you and the ones that you want to change.
Everyone has a conscious mind and an unconscious mind. Your conscious mind is in your everyday awareness and the one that allows you to make active decisions and judgements about what is going on around you.
Your unconscious mind is the one that controls all the autonomic processes that you don't think about and the one where you store all your memories, learnings and beliefs. Your unconscious is the part of the brain that allows you to stand up and walk out of a room, without thinking about how to do it; the conscious brain will make the decision about whether you want or need to walk out of the room.
As your unconscious mind stores all your memories and past events it has both positive and negative beliefs related to these, which in turn affect your behaviours and responses on a day to day basis, often without you even realising. Therefore, if you want to elicit lasting change it is necessary to make that change within your unconscious mind. After all if you could solve it with your conscious mind, you would have done so already!
Hypnotherapy allows you to access your unconscious mind naturally and influence your thoughts, behaviours and responses in a way that will create lasting change.
As no two individuals are the same, what you experience while in a trance state will be unique to you.