Hypnobirthing - one to one and online courses available
Your KG Hypnobirthing course, whether one to one or online, will make a difference to birth for you, your baby and your partner. As a full antenatal birth education course, it gives you the knowledge, understanding and tools you need to allow both you and your baby to have the best natural child birth experience possible.
Using the tools and methods you will learn on your course, you will quickly understand the link between mind and body and how they can work in harmony throughout your pregnancy and birth, helping your body to give birth in the way it was naturally designed to do.
Some of the benefits of KG Hypnobirthing include:
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes even pain free birth.
- The length of labour is often much shorter with hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in hypnobirthing births, which has benefits for both you and your baby.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your baby will arrive to a calm and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth, creating a truly shared and loving experience.
The benefits to you are obvious, but the long term benefits to your baby cannot be over-estimated.
The KG Hypnobirthing training course is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
Face to Face Sessions
As a qualified KG Hypnobirthing teacher I offer one to one sessions as well as occasional group events. Private one to one sessions allow me to tailor the delivery to meet the needs of both you and your partner and explore the areas that matter most to you. To book a private session or enquire about future group sessions get in touch now.
Official KG Hypnobirthing Online Course
If you prefer to learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home and with all the resources you need at your fingertips, then perhaps online learning is the option for you.
The KG online programme gives you the same full in-depth antenatal programme, with easy to follow instructions for simple but highly effective practice that you can do at a time that suits you. In addition to providing you with all the supporting documents, you also get access to a Facebook support group.
To find out more and buy your online programme, click on the link below.